Get the services you need
Fill out our Central Access referral form so we can assemble a network of services that fits your needs. Young people can fill out the form themselves, or caseworkers/social workers may fill it out as a referral.
***IF YOU ARE HAVING A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, PLEASE CALL 911!***
To reach a Project Everlast contact for guidance, please call the number for the city nearest you, between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm:
- Fremont/Norfolk: Call Alana at 402-380-4552
- Geneva YRTC: Call Anita at 402.759.3164 x 260
- Grand Island: Call Heather at 308-385-5125
- Kearney YRTC: Call Kenneth at 308-865-5313 x219
- Lincoln: Call Lindsey at 402-471-8526
- North Platte: Call Mona at 308-631-0892
- Omaha: Call Schalisha at 402-384-4668
- Scottsbluff: Call Ruth at 308-632-1450
For help connecting with health and human service resources, call 211 from anywhere in Nebraska.
For help with a crisis after work hours, please call the Boys Town Crisis Hotline at 1-800-448-3000 for help finding an appropriate resource.
Need Based Fund
If you need cash for an emergency - medical expenses, security deposit, etc. - you may be eligible to apply for the Need-Based Fund.