Get the services you need
Fill out our Central Access referral form so we can assemble a network of services that fits your needs. Young people can fill out the form themselves, or caseworkers/social workers may fill it out as a referral.
***IF YOU ARE HAVING A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, PLEASE CALL 911!***
To reach a Project Everlast contact for guidance, please call the number for the city nearest you, between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm:
- Fremont/Norfolk: Call Alana at 402-380-4552
- Geneva YRTC: Call Anita at 402.759.3164 x 260
- Grand Island: Call Heather at 308-385-5125
- Kearney YRTC: Call Kenneth at 308-865-5313 x219
- Lincoln: Call Lindsey at 402-471-8526
- North Platte: Call Mona at 308-631-0892
- Omaha: Call Schalisha at 402-384-4668
- Scottsbluff: Call Ruth at 308-632-1450
For help connecting with health and human service resources, call 211 from anywhere in Nebraska.
For help with a crisis after work hours, please call the Boys Town Crisis Hotline at 1-800-448-3000 for help finding an appropriate resource.
Need Based Fund
If you need cash for an emergency - medical expenses, security deposit, etc. - you may be eligible to apply for the Need-Based Fund.
Navigating the Road to Health
“Navigating the Road to Health” is designed to help prepare teenage foster youth for success by developing independent living skills. Nebraska Families Collaborative and Project Everlast seek to address information and financial barriers to accessing healthcare for youth formerly in foster care. The Healthcare Fund could provide up to $150 within a 12-month period. Please read the information sheet to learn if you are an eligible applicant.